1. Sleigh Ride by Los Straitjackets. Cool rockin’ instrumental.
2. Jingle Bells by Michael Buble (featuring the Pupini Sisters). I have no idea who the Pupini Sisters but now I can’t get enough of them.
3. Wonderful Christmastime by the Jars of Clay. Let’s face it as great as Paul McCartney is this is like one of the worst and laziest efforts of his career. But no worry the Jars of Clay make this song worth listening to they give this some Christmas spirit with their arrangement.
4. God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman by the Jars of Clay. Intense with many layers and great take of this old classic.
5. Feliz Navidad by the Los Lonely Boys. Happy Rockin’ Christmas song. You won’t be embarrassed playing this song in front of your amigos americanos.
6. Angels We’ve Heard on High by Brian Setzer Orchestra. I had a chance to see them/him do their Christmas Concert in San Francisco. One of the best concerts ever. This guy loves Christmas and rock n’ roll and not afraid to say God Bless in San Francisco.
7. Good King Wenscelas by the Manhattan Jazz Quartet. I don’t know anything about Jazz by like the laid back sound.
8. Carol of the Bells by BarlowGirl. Rich sound but not overwhelming or noisy.
9. Chirstmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. TSO ditches the cheesy guitar and does a wonderful take on Pachebel’s Kanon.
10. Soul Cake by Sting. An apple, a pear, a plum or cherry any good thing to make us merry. I don’t know if this is his own song but I love the old christmassy feel of the song.